There are different types of plaque and different ways of dealing with it - from the use of special scrapers to the use of aggressive chemical agents.
We offer an innovative solution.
aCLEER for glass prevents the formation of fouling on the glass aquarium walls. Due to its water-repellent properties, any contamination can be easily removed from treated surfaces with the use of a soft sponge.
- Innovative principle
aCLEER creates a water-repellent protective layer and prevents the formation of green algal fouling.
Durable effect for up to 2 years (in case when the treated surface was not in contact with abrasive means and materials).The protective surface is created at the molecular level and cannot be destroyed by fish and snails.
One bottle of aCLEER is enough for treating tanks of up to 150L.
- Safe and versatile
aCLEER is safe for fish and plants and can be applied to both freshwater and marine tanks.
Instruction for usage aCLEER GLASS:
- Thoroughly clean the aquarium glass with aCLEER glass cleaner
- Wash off the remaining of the cleaning agent with a good amount of water
- Wear gloves to avoid re-contamination of the already cleaned surface
- Dry the glass
- Shake the bottle of aCLEER and evenly spray the glass with the agent
- After about 15−30 minutes (depending on the humidity level in the room), remove the remaining liquid and polish the surface with a cotton cloth
- To prevent the appearance of stains on the glass surface, start polishing the surface without waiting for the product to dry completely
- After another 30 minutes, you can start aquarium set up